Have you ever had a clogged sink or slow-running drain? If so, then you know how annoying and frustrating it can be. Not only is it a nuisance, but it can also cause water damage to your home if left untreated. The good news is that there are some telltale signs that indicate when it’s time to give your drains a good cleaning.
If you notice any of the following 10 signs, it’s time to clear out your drains:
1. Water is draining slowly from your sink, tub, or shower
– This is an indicator that your drains are starting to get clogged. You may notice that it takes a longer time for the water to go down the drain when you’re taking a shower or washing your hands.
2. You see water pooling around your feet in the shower– This means that the water is not draining properly and is instead pooling at your feet. Not only is this annoying, but it can also be dangerous if you slip and fall.
3. There’s a bad odor coming from your drains– If your drains smell bad, this is a sign that there is something caught in them and it’s starting to rot. This can cause health problems if you breathe in the fumes, so it’s important to get it cleaned out as soon as possible.
4. Your toilet is gurgling– If you hear your toilet making strange noises, it could be an indication that there is a blockage in the drain. This can cause your toilet to overflow, so it’s important to call a plumber right away.
5. You see mold or mildew around your drains– This is another sign that there is water pooling somewhere and it’s causing mold or mildew to grow. This can be dangerous to your health, so it’s important to get it cleaned up immediately.
6. There are insects in your drains– If you see bugs coming out of your drains, this is a sign that there is an infestation. This can be dangerous to your health and should be taken care of right away. You may need to call an exterminator to get rid of the bugs.
7. Your drains are making strange noises– If your drains are making loud gurgling or bubbling noises, this is an indication that there is a blockage. You should call a plumber to have them clear it out for you.
8. Water is backing up into your sink, tub, or shower– If water starts to come back up the drain when you’re using it, this is a sign that there is a blockage. This can cause water damage to your home, so it’s important to call a plumber right away.
9. Your drains are overflowing– If your drains are constantly overflowing, this is a sign that there is a major blockage. You should call a plumber right away to have them clear it out for you.
10. You see sewage coming from your drains– This is a sign that there is a major blockage and it’s causing sewage to back up into your home. This is a health hazard and should be taken care of immediately. You should call a plumber to have them clear it out for you.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to call a plumber that does drain cleaning in Park City Utah. Ignoring the problem can cause water damage to your home or even lead to health problems. So, don’t wait – get your drains cleaned today!