Indeed! Over 90% of all real estate agents will recommend professional painting before selling a house.
Are you thinking of selling your house? Well, the more you do to make it move-in ready, the higher your chances of selling your home at a reasonable price. When it comes to selling your house, small improvements and do-it-yourself adjustments can do wonders. Fortunately, a small improvement, like painting, can add more value to your house when done properly. Both interior and exterior paint jobs, done by the residential painters in Sydney, can lead to great ROIs.
Here are a few valuable reasons why painting before selling a home is worth:-
- Painting the house with neutral shades creates the market appeal for potential buyers.
- A quality paint job by the house painters in Sydney increases the value of a home than the cost of the paint job.
- Even if your house is 100 years old, a fresh coat of paint can completely transform it.
- Most of the buyers prefer ready to move-in house and not to have to paint anything when they purchase a house.
- Potential buyers bargain and reduce the price if a house needs a painting job.
- A fresh coat of paint on both the interior and exterior of your house will make online pictures look more appealing.
What colours should I paint my house before selling?
This is one of the most common questions that home buyers looking to sell their home worry about. You need to understand the fact that painting your house to sell is different from painting to increase your curb appeal. It may be tempting to paint your living room with red, orange, or yellow as you loved the way it looked in an advertisement or magazine. But, it may not be suitable for everyone.
Think about the shades that appeal to most people when it comes to painting a house to sell. However, it doesn’t mean that you have to go for white or neutral shades but choose hues that don’t cause strong reactions. Colours play a significant role in how desirable the house will appear to potential buyers. So, choose a colour that lures buyers. If you are not sure, let the residential painters in Sydney help you pick the shades that give off a great first impression.
Hire professional painting contractors in Sydney
A professional painting job is worth investing if you want to increase the chance of selling your home at a good price. Whether you are planning a complete overhaul or just a one or two, for your house painting in and around Sydney, contact CLP! We’ll work with you on an appropriate schedule to get your home ready to sell.