If you are finally ready to purchase your living room furniture and you have your eyes targeted on sectional sofas, you know that choosing from a huge collection online will never be easy. If you are having this problem right now, then don’t worry just visit bestsofacovers.com and let this site guide you through the things that you need to consider when buying sectional sofas.
Table of Contents
Choose Depending On Room Size
When buying a sectional sofa from 1StopBedrooms, you have your room size to consider. Not all rooms are made and designed equally. You might have a small-, medium-, or large-sized room to take into consideration.
- Small-Sized Room. For a small room, a 2-piece sectional sofa would be the perfect choice for you. They are usually in an L-shaped design and it can easily match your small living space. Small-sized sectionals usually come in a combination of two sofas and a chaise or maybe a loveseat and a chaise.
- Medium-Sized Room. If your house has a medium-sized living room or study where you will be placing your sectional sofa, a medium-sized sectional is a right choice for you. This can usually fir 5 to 5 people. They are usually a three-piece sectional and they have a U-Shaped design. This can also include a loveseat, a sofa, and a chaise lounge.
- Large-Sized Room. for large living areas, a 4-piece, a 5-piece, or even a 6-piece sectional sofa would be a perfect choice. This is the perfect furniture for your home if you have to seat your guests during gatherings.
Sectional Sofa Designs
Now that you know the perfect size for your room, it is time to select the right designs for your sectional sofas. Yes, you have a lot to choose from but here are three of the most popular designs for furniture buyers this 2019:
- U-Shape. This should be your choice if you have an empty living room. It will surely fill up your room quickly. This is also the best option if you want to have as much seating as you can possibly fit on your sofa. This means that a U-shaped sectional sofa is the most appropriate design if you need to serve a huge crowd.
- This sectional comes with an extended ottoman that is attached to one of the sides of the sofa. This is the best choice if you have a small room to fill in. The chaise can also be a part of a large-sized sectional.
- L-Shape. In many furniture stores, the L-shaped sectional sofa is probably the most common design that many furniture buyers choose. This is shaped like the alphabet “L” and is a good choice for a corner sofa. It can fit both small and large rooms depending on the furniture dimensions.
The Sectional Sofa Upholstery
Choosing a sofa by looking at its design is not enough reason for you to buy it. You should also make sure that the upholstery of the furniture is right for you. You have to carefully study the material on the sofa. Check for the material used before purchasing it. Leather is the most common fabric used, but there are also fabric, genuine leather, and linen.
Now that you know the basics when buying a sectional sofa, for sure you will not have any problems when you continue on your furniture hunt online. Just go back to the information above if you get confused to ensure that you are making a well-informed decision to avoid wasting your time and money on something that you do not like.